Do you love retro games and are you in bits at the news of the Trocadero closure? Well fear not, at this retro gaming event you will be able to vote for the games YOU want to play! With a game library of 450 games across the NES, SNES, Megadrive, Mega CD, Saturn and N64 chances are you'll find just what you want and quite a lot more!
There's also the chance to try something new - come on now - we can't all live in the past forever - the hottest Indie development talent will be bringing down a selection of the freshest multiplayer independent games around! You can try your hand at Nidhogg, Turnover, Spear Arena, Warp Ball & Vectagon!
The Pickle Factory in Bethnal Green are providing a complete evening of entertainment, incase you need any extra while playing all these games. From Bar to DJ’s to Retro/Indie games, everything has been put in place to make this an awesome event.
There is also -
- Fully stocked bar offering Beer, Spirits and Wine
- Beautiful Bang & Olufsen CRT TVs | Projectors | Kicking sound system
- Meet (and defeat) like minded people. Gamers are awesome!
- Brand spanking new indie games
- DJ sets from SUPER SCRATCH BROS. - MY PANDA SHALL FLY - STEVE
31st May - Limited early bird tickets are available at £8 | Advance tickets £10 | On the door £15.