You may have heard about the man dressed as superman that foiled a crime in London recently, well now you can meet some Real Life Superheroes (RLSHs) as they come out to celebrate Huawei’s superfast Ascend P2 in a one-day curated event on Bethnal Green Road
The Huawei Superpowers Symposium is a unique, one-day event that has been co-curated by Real Life Superheroes and superhuman experts from across the UK and beyond, designed to educate and inspire Londoners on the RLSH movement.
The Symposium will open in the Capital city on Wednesday July 10th and is set to transform London’s East End with scientific information, some future gazing and several unique super powered humans. The day is jam-packed with a collection of fascinating talks and interactive experiences to celebrate the launch of the World’s fastest smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P2. Super-fast, Super-slim, the Huawei Ascend P2 smartphone is quite a ‘super’ hero.
Consumers will be fully immersed into the RLSH movement, with activities that will reflect on everything from the extremes of sci-fi imagination, to the very real possibilities of futurology in the next decade.
In addition to the planned talks, the space will be kitted out with everything an aspiring superhuman would need, including custom made super suits by AtomicHero wear, turbo super food juices by Morgaine Gaye, crime fighting merchandise from the Brooklyn Superhero Supply Co. and the super-slim, super-sensitive, yet super-strong Huawei Ascend P2.
The Huawei Superpowers Symposium will be open to visitors from 11am – 10pm on Wednesday 10th July. Places are limited and reservations will be on a first come first serve basis. To reserve your free place, please RSVP and detail which session you would like to attend: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant yourself superpowers and explore the superhuman programme*:
· Real Life Superheroes in Modern Society: Dr. Gavin Weston explores who are they, why do they exist and is there a place in society for them? [11:30 – 12noon; 6:30 – 7pm]
· Super food for Superpowers: Dr Morgaine Gaye invites you to sample super foods, learn how super foods will advance in the future and what we might be eating to take us one step towards being superhuman. [12:30 – 1pm]
· RLSH through the lens: Photographer Peter Tangen captures these normal, anonymous Real Life Superheroes on camera, a revealing insight into a small but growing niche of unusual altruistic behaviour. [1:30 – 2pm; 8 – 8:30pm]
· Atomic Hero Wear: Founder Jack Brinatte will explore what RLSHs will be wearing this season, or purchase your very own custom-made Atomic Hero costume. [3:30 – 4pm]
· Five Superpowers that will be real in our lifetime: Explore what real-life scientific advancements could turn you into a real-life superhero and what superpowers technology can give you. [7:15 – 7:45pm]
· History of Real Life Superheroes (RLSHs): Presented by Phoneix Jones and Purple Reign real-life superheroes, we take a look at the history of the movement and their shared goal – to bring justice to those that would harm others. [2:30 – 3pm; 8:45 – 9pm]
· HBO Superheroes screening: Never been seenbefore Michael Barnett documentary, we look at the zany world of RLSH – a national phenomenon comprised of men and women who have superhero alter egos. We take a look into what inspires real life superheroes to patrol city streets with the goal of deterring crime. [4:30 – 6pm; 9:30 – 11pm]
· Brooklyn Superhero Supply Company: Pop by our Superpowers shop and purchase your very own Superhero merchandise. [11am – 11pm]
Huawei Superpowers Symposium