If you're off to Bestival this weekend, you need to make sure you head to the LISTERINE® Stay White paint party. Oh, and buy some LISTERINE® to include in your minimal festival packing too lets not forget.
This is LISTERINE® Stay White's first festival outing and they are presenting the first ever food coloured paint party, hosted by chart topping, internationally renowned DJs! Soak up the festival vibes on LISTERINE®’s ‘Isle of White’ by day…and then get ready for the main event! Between 4pm and 6pm on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th September, LISTERINE® will host Bestival’s first ever food stain inspired paint party, with two surprise sets from Bestival’s headlining DJs.
Revellers will be immersed in a spectacular sea of colour for two hours each day, each colour representing one of the top five food and drinks which can prevent your teeth from staying white:
- Red: Nothing beats a glass (or maybe a nice plastic cup!) of red wine, but this acidic beverage that contains chromogens and tannins, is notorious for staining your teeth. Don’t be fooled into thinking that by just swapping to white wine you can keep those teeth gleaming, a chilled vino blanc can also be staining
- Blue: Although berries are great for your insides, watch out for the staining on the outside! Blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, cherries, grapes, pomegranates, and other intensely coloured fruits can all cause stains
- Yellow: Curry! This staple of Indian cuisine is notorious for making teeth yellow. The colour of curry is so intense, you can practically tell it will stain your teeth just by looking at it
- Pink: Every noticed your tongue changing colour after indulging in a sweet treat (luminous pink tongue is a good look right?) well imagine what it is doing to your teeth!
- Orange: May give you that energy boost, but be careful – those highly acidic sports drinks can soften tooth enamel - and can cause staining! [v]
LISTERINE® Stay White keeps teeth whiter*
*Reduces tartar to prevent stains
Used twice a day LISTERINE® Stay White is proven to:
1. Kill germs: Kills up to 97% of germs left behind after brushing
2. Reduce plaque: Reduces plaque by up to 56% more than brushing alone
3. Keep your breath fresh: Provides up to 24 hours of fresh breath protection
4. Maintain healthy gums: Kills germs above and below the gum line to keep gums healthy
5. Keep teeth white: Helps prevent tartar build up to help keep teeth naturally white.
6. Kill festival and tent breath!!