Wearables, e-commerce and fashion apps are transforming Fashion industry at a radical pace. From smart glasses to intelligent inventory to 3D print-your-own jewelry, technological disruption (and opportunity) is impacting the industry in diverse and unprecedented ways.
To support, we’re gathering together renowned fashion experts and the most talented young entrepreneurs in Fashion & Tech startup bootcamp - #FashHack.
Dreamstake will offer a full day of sessions from 9am to 5pm, run by Fashion Technology experts and focusing on success for Fashion Tech Startups, including:
· Thought-leadership & strategic workshops
· Technology, brand, and e-commerce keynotes and presentations
· Clustered sessions dedicated to topics such as - conversion optimization, strategy, marketing and branding, traction and getting investment-ready
Are you trying to shake up the fashion market? Join us to learn and network with the leading entrepreneurs and experts!
9.00am - 9.30pm Keynote Welcome Presentation
9.30am - 12.30pm Workshops and Presentations
12.30pm-13.00pm Lunch Break
13.00pm - 16.00pm Workshops and Presentations
16.00pm - 17.00pm Networking
Some of the confirmed presentations:
Data-centric Decision Making: The eBay Approach - by Davide Cervellin, Head of Analytics at eBay
The collection and analysis of data is the best guide for success. You will learn:
- Why and how can data improve business decisions
- Data as the main factor for building customer demand and product development
- real-time examples how to drive company revenue and growth
Crack The Digital Code: Key Strategies of Successful Brands - by Lenka Gourdie, Founder of Hotifyme.com and Bagservant and Elizabeth Stocks, Solution Architect and Startup Advisor.
In today’s competitive market, it is harder to stand out from the crowd. Why are some brands more forward-thinking and successful than others. You will learn:
- How to create a brand that shares a powerful story and has an emotional connection
- How to build communities through creating engaging content, social media and engaging campaigns
- KPIs, measurements and evaluation
Funding for Fashion Tech Startups - by Daniel Murray, Co Founder of Grabble
Daniel is responsible for helping grow Grabble from an idea to a product that was featured as “Best New App” in 34 countries by Apple. It is also regularly featured as the best shopping app and best fashion app on the App Store. They have been featured by Forbes as “London’s hottest startup to watch in 2015″. He has helped grow Grabble from a team of 3 to 15 in the last 4 months in London’s Tech City and raised over £1.2 million from leading Angel investors between London and Silicon Valley as covered by Techcrunch and the Telegraph.